Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message for X

2 posters

Go down

Message for X Empty Message for X

Post  manogre Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:31 pm

Still wounded from his double loss at the weekend, manogre is hosting a press conference. He is stereotypicaly in his purple fur jacket, and has a green shirt on underneath. Besides him are several rock chicks wearing manchester united football shirts.

Manogre: members of the press here tonight, I, Manson O'gara, or Manogre as you all know me, have called this meeting for the purpose of my plans to improve the credibility of Battle Royal. Anywhere I wrestle I want to make my home, and being a classy rockstar, my home needs to follow suit. I walk around the locker room and all i find is new talent, people who are "undeserving" of my time. However I found a wrestler worthy of my time. If you look back to my days at Cobalt, there was a wrestler who was regularly putting his class into matches. In my eyes back then he was in a different league to me, but now I have grown and become the class, and I want to issue him a challenge! To long have I been waiting for the people of battle royal to challenge me. My time for a bit of Rock and Roll in ring has come!

Hopefully, my "practice matches" with the Xecutioner will spur up a bit of heat here, and get people more interested in being the best they can be. And whent they reach a standard I find "credible" of my time, I will not dissapoint the fans, and will beat them in matches worthy of a show as great as ours.

X, if you are watching this, I want you to know that I will give it my all against you, so dont expect to win. I am willing to dedicate my efforts for you, and hope you are willing to do the same back, for although you are good, you've sort of been slacking a llittle since we last crossed paths and I guess its time I put you back where you belong.

Members of the press, I thank you for your time...

manogre

Back to top Go down

Message for X Empty Re: Message for X

Post  The Xecutioner Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:24 pm

As Mogre walk out of the press conference, The Xecutioner is standing by the door.

X: So you think you have grown and become the class, then show it when we are in the ring. If you win then you have become a better wrestler, if I win then it shows that your just a pathetic little wrestler. I will not be taking you lightly. So just walk out and think about what you are getting into.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down