Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ppv fallout

3 posters

Go down

ppv fallout Empty ppv fallout

Post  elodor Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 am

Well i stand here as the heavyweight redeemer champion as i knew i would, but i have to admit im not happy with the way it came down and im man enough to know wing had me beaten.

pedro, angel i didnt ask or want for your help during the match, i hope this doesnt happen again.

Having said that wing you can have your rematch anytime you want it, crusher cody i know your gunning for me as well now and i willnot be backing down from anyone.

The last thing i want to say is to you chaotic bliss, i ask myself everyday if im the monster, the freak or the hero, and recently regarding you i've been the monster, i was picking on someone lower down the card for no reason other than i could, but you didnt back down, you stood upto me and i respect that, i also thought you did well retaining your title at the ppv and i want to be the first to congratulate you.

But now i have a challenge to make, a challenge that may help you attain the goal of maineventing, i challenge you to a 1V1 non title champion v champion match. what say you Bliss? ready to take that step.
I look forward to facing you and may the best man win

elodor

Back to top Go down

ppv fallout Empty Re: ppv fallout

Post  Chaotic Bliss Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 pm

I see. Champion versus Champion. David versus Goliath. I'm intrigued. How would or could I ever turn down a challenge of this magnitude. I look forward to our meeting in the ring.

However I do have a stipulation. And that would be that you do NOT treat this as an easy win and show up unprepared. I want you training night and day for this match. I want you at your peak. Otherwise don't even bother showing up. Now so long as we are clear on this. I have some training to get to myself.

One last piece of advice: Don't Blink
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mysterio Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Im just telling you Champ that I'm coming for your title too

J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content