Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titles of Tag

5 posters

Go down

Titles of Tag Empty Titles of Tag

Post  Chaotic Bliss Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:44 pm

I will be one half the Tag Team Champions. It is simply a matter of time. All I need is to find someone both worthy and capable of helping me attain this goal. CSO Hardy has turned down my offer and I intend to pound the severity of his mistake into his head.

All those who join in my desire for greatness!
All those who join in my desire to inflict unspeakable horrors upon their enemies!
Now is the time to rise up!
Now is the time to be heard!

Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Titles of Tag Empty the english bruiser will except

Post  The English bruiser Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:48 am

The English bruiser walks to the ring with a smirk on his face

The English bruiser: Well i see your looking for a tag partner im looking for a tag partner what do say? With us some of the most dominant wrestlers of all time team up and beat the hell out of bardy and Cso Hardy!
The English bruiser
The English bruiser

http://ccnswrestler.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Titles of Tag Empty Re: Titles of Tag

Post  Chaotic Bliss Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:31 pm

CB: English Bruiser! I do not like you. I do not trust you. But I do recognize your ability and at the moment our goals are one in the same. Because of this I have decided to partner up with you. Seeing as I've always had great respect for the late Sun-Tzu. I have decided that we shall be known as, The Art Of War.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Titles of Tag Empty Brothers of destruction

Post  Cso Hardy the ANIMAL Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:44 am

CSO HARDY: Chaotic Bliss...hm... You should trust your partner if you want to beat me and my brother!!! You see we trust each other that's why we will beat your ass and Bruiser's too...And after our match YOU WILL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 am

Watching as the helpless little lambs bleat and bah

SC: You all are pathetic, thinking you have what it takes to be Tag Title Champions. None of you possess the sense of urgency, the killer instinct. to do what it takes in and out of the ring, for Tag Champions. Are any of you ready for constant threat of being jumped anywhere anytime by 2 guys? I think not. Are you willing to stoop to your competitions level, just to win a match? When tag teams enter the ring... its anything goes. The refs are just there for show, and are used, when 1 tag team is ready for them to be used.

SC: This will be far more gruesome, and enduring, than the Heavyweight Redeemer Championship. You can't drop your guard for a second, if you do... well... you saw how my heavyweight redeemer champion run ended...

Spits in disgust at the thought of Pedro

SC: Lets just say, I hope Pedro finds a partner, so that the punishment can continue, and his own humiliation escalate to a new level.

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:16 pm

CB: Poor little Hardy. I hate to have to be the one to break this undisputed truth to you. Trust...is an illusion. A construct of an anemic mind so afraid of the world that it cowers within confines of a fairytale realm from which such things coddle you and help you sleep at night.

CB: I fully expect The English Bruiser to turn on me at some point and I assure you that I will be more than ready. When the time comes. But you see, that time has not come, and will not come. Until the destruction of the Hardy and Bardy Bros, and a shot at the Titles Of Tag.

CB: Now as for the title less Squall <rain> Cloud. I understand that you are desolate and your future is bleak. But perhaps you should drown yourself in a bottle somewhere away from me. Your proclamations of doom and gloom do not frighten me. I find it hard to believe that you posses the degree of stealth required to catch me in an ambush. In fact, feel free to come at me at your leisure, just so long as you are both ready and willing to feel my steel.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  bardey Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Bardey the pain..mumbling some non-sense:

Sticks and stones can break my bones..but will do myself just fine..
wounds heal..chicks dig scars..glory is eternal Twisted Evil
bardey
bardey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:27 am

Chaotic Bliss wrote:CB: Now as for the title less Squall <rain> Cloud. I understand that you are desolate and your future is bleak. But perhaps you should drown yourself in a bottle somewhere away from me. Your proclamations of doom and gloom do not frighten me. I find it hard to believe that you posses the degree of stealth required to catch me in an ambush. In fact, feel free to come at me at your leisure, just so long as you are both ready and willing to feel my steel.

SC: You have it all wrong. They must not teach you literacy where you're from. What I said is you are required to be stealthy and ambush. As is, yourself and your teammate along could not stand up to either myself or my tag partner face to face even in a 2 on 1 scenario. I may be title-less now... but its so much more fun to take the titles from people who have them undeservingly after they've been lured into a false sense of security.

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down