Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tag "Champs" Speak (edited to include Match Info)

2 posters

Go down

The Tag "Champs" Speak (edited to include Match Info) Empty The Tag "Champs" Speak (edited to include Match Info)

Post  Libertyrock Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:12 am

~*~ The Impact Players Music Hits and they make their way down to the Ring giving the fans High Fives as they make they make their way down. They Climb into the ring and Both Ask for A MIC"

LR: Well Now The Management Planner comes out here and promising you fans that he will have his hands on Our titles.

*crowd Boos*

LR: That just isnt going to happen Planner. There is no way and I mean NO WAY you will ever get the titles from us. You couldnt even beat us in a Straight match if you we even laid down and let you go for the Cover yourselves. Now We will be taking on Who ever thinks that they are Men enough to try and beat us for our titles that we Stole from the Now DEFUNCT CFWA. We only took whats ours and well we brought our fans with us here as well. I mean look at this sold out arena.

*Crowd Cheers*

LR: Now it seems we have a match against the Luchadors. Let me tell you something these two think they can honestly beat The Impact Players. There is no doubt in my mind that we are going to annihilate these two chumps. And show why we are the Tag Champs of the B.R.E. And it will take alot to get these belts from us you will have to physically kill us to remove them from our waist.

*Crowd Cheers*

LR: Now I cant fully speak for my brother because well he has his own way of talking to you fans so im going to hand the mic to him.

(JOMOSO your turn)

Libertyrock

Back to top Go down

The Tag "Champs" Speak (edited to include Match Info) Empty Re: The Tag "Champs" Speak (edited to include Match Info)

Post  somahkawahho Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:36 pm

*~~~* Somahkawahho grabs the mic from Liberty Rock and turns and looks at the crowd *~~~*

Soma--- Well lets start off by saying..How dare the planner come out here talking all of this stuff about how he will have our tag titles.. Like my brother said before you could not even beat us on your best day!... So anytime you think you can actually come out here with your partner Mysterio and take our titles. We will be more then happy to show the both of you why we are the true tag champs here in the B.R.E .

*~~~* The crowd cheers loudly and begins to chant Impact Players!!! *~~~~*

Soma--- Now onto our match this week. It seems that we have a tag match against some team called the Luchadors . We have faced some high flyers in our time as a tag team together. And it always went in our favor. So i am pretty sure that is how this match is going to go. They will come out here and try all of there high flying moves and we will just plain and simply beat them down to the ground.. You know what actually i might even have to show them some of my own high flying moves. To just show them up and show them that they are not the only ones who can do high flying moves. Annihilation is a great name for this show, because that is what we are going to do these guys annihilate them. I will make a personal promise to all of you great fans here in the B.R.E . We will make these guys wish that they never stepped into the ring with the Impact Players.. So on that note I am going to go back to the locker room and take a couple of tokes off of the peace pipe!!!.

*~~~* The Impact Players music hits as they both walk out of the ring and head back to the locker room *~~~*

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down