Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royale eh?

2 posters

Go down

Battle Royale eh? Empty Battle Royale eh?

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:59 pm

Squall Cloud embarks off of a Greyhound bus, duffel bag strewn across his shoulder.

SC: Not much to look at... Lets see if the inside is any better.

Squall Cloud enters into the Battle Royal Entertainment's facilites, making his way to his designated locker room

SC: A fixer upper I'd say.

Squall Cloud sets down his duffel bag, and a knock is heard at the door

SC: Didn't expect to see you here... but guess anywhere you go there's trash to clean up. I have no time for you right now, I came here expecting a challenge. A better quality of opponents one might say. It'd be a shame if my talent would be put to waste on the likes of you.

shakes his hand with one finger pointing up

SC: and one more thing, you quesadilla eating, rico suave listening, goofy *** landscaper. You better stay out of my way this time, and not ruin things like when you was my tag partner. grins evilly Your time will come, oh yes.

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale eh? Empty Re: Battle Royale eh?

Post  Pedro Legend Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:37 pm

Pedro Legend: Ruin things? If my memory serves me correct, I was the one getting the pinfalls in those matches, not YOU! YOU were the reason that we lost the titles in the chamber, you out of shape, trailer trash, untalented vato!

Pedro Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale eh? Empty Poor Delusional Pedro

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:26 pm

SC: I'd be getting all the pinfalls too, if I wasn't doing 90% of the work. You must have fallen off one too many fences, you border hopping, chalupa eating, wannabe gringo.
You climbed up the side of the chamber, for no reason, and you FELL off, not knocked of, not pushed of, you fell!

SC: Only reason you're even a resident in this US, is cause I got tu madre en mi trailer.

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale eh? Empty Re: Battle Royale eh?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down