Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stock Traders are in discussion...

2 posters

Go down

The Stock Traders are in discussion... Empty The Stock Traders are in discussion...

Post  The Management Planner Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:11 am

The Management Planner is lecturing J Mysterio in his office...

"J-Bone, you've gotta get to grips with this, you're letting me down! The markets in Europe are taking a fall because the US market is strengthening - you've gotta sell your Asian commodities and buy European!"

Mysterio looks bewildered - finance is obviously not his thing. And who can blame him, he is a wrestler after all!

"I give up, you're clueless - much like those Euro wasters we're facing later tonight! Euro Boy and Euro Girl, what crud names! They'll both be crying like girls when I give them their P45s! Whaddya say J?"

Mysterio just stares at him. Maybe it's because Planner looks so good? Or is Mysterio's English failing him? Either way, this is gonna be one rough ride for the Champ!

"Fine, suit yourself - gotta get into the right frame of mind and all that huh? Well let me give those Euros a warning from The Stock Traders."

Planner looks at the camera.

"We mean business, J-Bone and I! The Impact Players came to this fed and proclaimed themselves tag team champs, and the GM didn't say a word! They cheated! Well, you Eurotrash are gonna be the first team to suffer at the hands of the Stock Traders, and I hope that Liberty Rock and Somawahawahhawahhawooo are watching - they'll see me FedEx both your Mediterranean asses back to where you came from!

"Euros - you're going down. Just as I've planned!"

Planner turns around to continue Mysterio's education, only to find Mysterio asleep, head on Planner's desk. The Champ hits his partner with his copy of the Financial Times, then gets back to making more money...

The Management Planner
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Stock Traders are in discussion... Empty Proposal

Post  Pedro Legend Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Suddenly there is a knock at the door...
It is none other than the mexican luchador, Pedro Legend...
Pedro: Great match the other night! The better man won that night! If you really want to make some money, how about you give me a non-title match in the main event of next week's show?! If I beat you, I want a shot at your World Eternal Championship! You caught me off-guard last week with that crossbody but I don't make the same mistake twice! I'm a differant type of luchador, I learn from my mistakes! It's a win-win situation for both of us. Wing will also see ratings skyrocket when he puts his champion against one of the most popular superstars in the BRE! What do you say Planner?

Pedro Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum