Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermatch thought

2 posters

Go down

Aftermatch thought Empty Aftermatch thought

Post  somahkawahho Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:16 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7hQgCJGNspI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7hQgCJGNspI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The sound of People of the Sun begins to play on the pa system and the crowd begins to go nuts. They know that is the sound of one of there favorite new wrestlers here in the B.R.E. . Somahkawahho appears from behind the curtain and the crowd begins to go insane. Somahkawahho stands at the top of the ramp basking in the crowds cheers. He turns and looks at his new video on the jumbo tron and seems to be very impressed on how good of a job that the guys in the back did. Somahkawahho then turns and begins to run towards the stage with full force sliding under the bottom rope. Somahkawahho starts to climb all four ring posts raising his stolen tag belt up in the air. As Somahkawahho climbs down the final turnbuckle he asks someone at ringside to hand him a microphone..

Somahkawahho-- OK cut the music I have something to say to everyone that is here tonight... Now tonight I faced Elodor Bloodmane, I was kinda surprised of the outcome. I mean I would have never thought he would give me such a good match.. I am pretty sure most of you thought the same way I did. Maybe it was just luck on his part,or maybe it was just a bad night for me. Either way the match came down to a draw and one day i will have to get a rematch against him. I know if the referee did not step in at the moment I would have put that guy out of commission. Anyway so next time Elodor Bloodmane let us make our rematch a I Quit or something a little bit more interesting then just a regular match... How do all of you think about that!!!!!!

The crowd begins to chant Somahkawahho's name!!!!!

Now onto some other business. The other night my brother and I came out here and lost to Pedro Legend and his little Nacho friend, again another judge decision. I do not know what is up with these judge decision matches I can not take this crap anymore.

The crowd begins to chant BULLSHIT!!!!!

Calm down everyone, It is not that big of a deal. Maybe it is just the referee's here just do not know how to call matches right.. So I guess The Impact Players will just have to face them again and show them this time who the better tag team is. Now to these so called Stock Traders.. I was kinda impressed on how you two handle the euro trash tonight.. I was talking to Liberty in the back and he was also kinda impressed with your match. Maybe one day you two will want to step in the ring with real wrestlers.

The crowd begins to chant Impact Players!!!!!!!!

Now onto my final piece of business I have noticed my first house show match will be against my very own brother.. This should be a very interesting match. We know each other moves so well, So this should be a great match for all of you fans here in the B.R.E. . So let me leave on this note.... Liberty, you better be ready for next week because I am going to show you some things you have seen and alot more things that you have never seen. So you better be ready for a night of pain!!!!!!....

Somahkawahho drops the microphone in the middle of the ring and heads back to the locker room.

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch thought Empty Re: Aftermatch thought

Post  elodor Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:02 am

soma im not entirely sure you deserve a rematch with me, but im in a generous mood today so I will accept, but I dont think an I quit match is right for this, I think something more final as it may be your last ever match.

So I Suggest, no I demand that we have one last match and this time it will be LAST MAN STANDING unless your too scared.

elodor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum