Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Show

2 posters

Go down

House Show Empty House Show

Post  somahkawahho Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:21 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2KPCaDBNrAk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2KPCaDBNrAk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Somahkawahho's video begins to play. Everyone in the crowd jump up out of there seats as like they were waiting all night to hear what Somahkawahho says and does. A couple of minutes go by............... It seems that Somahkawahho is stalling for some reason. The begin to chant his name SOMAHKAWAHHO, SOMAHKAWAHHO, SOMAHKAWAHHO.. Somahkawahho finally appears from behind the curtain. And the crowd practically loses there minds from excitement after he finally walks out... SOMAHKAWAHHO stands at the top of the ramp. Admiring the crowd while they are still chanting his name. All of a sudden the lights out and and a mist of smoke begins to fill the whole arena. The whole crowd begins to calm down because they have never seen this during his entrance before.. All of a sudden fireworks begin to explode all the way down the ramp. Somahkawahho begins to run down the ramp following the fireworks towards the ring, until he reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope and another set of fireworks go off all around the ring.. Somahkawahho begins to climb up and down all four turnbuckles. After he climbs down the fourth ring post he motions for a microphone.. A microphone is tossed into the ring by the ring announcer. The crowd again begins to chant Somahkawahho. After this goes on for a little bit Somahkawahho begins to settle down the crowd by waving his arms,pretty much telling them to sit down and relax..

Soma---" Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you guys would love my new entrance. That might have been the biggest pop i have ever received in any federation i have been in. So thank you for that.. So now I guess everyone wants to know why i came out here for.

The crowd all at the same time scream "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Soma--- " Ok good I am very happy you want to know what i have to say. Now the other night I came out here talking about alot of stuff. But i figured I would come out here and finish talking about my final note the other night. It seems that Wings has put my very own brother Liberty Rock against myself. Well ladies and gentlemen get ready for probably the greatest match in B.R.E history. To bad it had to happen on a house show. This would have been a great ppv match. But anyway I hope for find some way to watch this match if you can not make the show. This will be one for the ages. Now my dear brother..... I have noticed you have not had anything to say about our match on Monday.. So I figured to come back out here tonight and see if i could convince you to come out here and and face me like a man. But knowing you,you will not come out here and do it. So I guess i will just talk to the great fans here in the B.R.E arena.

The crowd begins to go nuts again!!!!!!!!

Soma--- " Ok wow ...what a great response.. Anyway Liberty we have had our battles in our life time.. Remember that one time i threw off of the bed and you smashed into the dresser? ... Or how about the days where you used to sit out back and play wwe music and act like we were the person in the song.. Then we would wrestle on the trampoline until someone got slammed into the pool? ... Well do you Liberty? . Because I know that I do, Yes i know that was a long time ago. But still in this time in our lives I know that I can beat you just like in those days... I do not care about all of the training you have received since those days.. You forget that I KNOW ALL OF YOUR WEAKNESSES!!!!!!... And if you think you know mine. Well think again I have sat and trained day after day on all of my known weaknesses.. So you can try your best little bro.. I am ready for anything that you can bring table,because you might even need the kitchen sink this Monday. I do not plan on going easy on you. I know I am going to bring everything I have to beat you. I know if we once again I will fall to another draw by judge by decision. Do you know what... This question is for Wings.. I know you are watching this right now.. I WANT A FIRST BLOOD MATCH WITH MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!. That way I know that this match will not be decided by a referee.. So how about that brother? Does that sound fine a First blood match? I mean that way we can give a great show for all of the great fans of the B.R.E. . So you just sit back and decide on what you want to do.. I am pretty sure Wing would love for a match like that to go down. Basically for the great ratings the B.R.E would get on the first ever house show in the B.R.E... So I will go back to the back now and wait for your response brother!!!!!!...

Somahkawahho drops the microphone in the middle of the ring and walks back to the locker room with a huge smile on his face..

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

House Show Empty just a notice

Post  The English bruiser Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:39 am

[WoW]when you want ot put a video on a rp go to video tool and then youtube then post the URL and then it will come up but not the embed this forum does'nt have the stats for that.[/wow]
click the film tool button and put the URL in the bar and there you have a video
The English bruiser
The English bruiser

http://ccnswrestler.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down