Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting With the Hidden Hero.

Go down

Meeting With the Hidden Hero. Empty Meeting With the Hidden Hero.

Post  The Treacherous Stalker Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:15 am

The lights darken and a single spotlight centers on the stage. Several long moments pass before the void is filled by a man of athletic build, his face is covered with a gas mask modified into a respirator, so his face is completely obscured. He fiddles with the mike for a moment and finally brings it to his mouth.

"Hello..." He speaks in a very clear and quiet voice, that for some reason commands the attention of all who hear it.

Resounding silence is his only reply, no one says a word.

"I am Johannes Becker, a Bavarian hops farmer, and I am here at the request of our Manager."

Another moment passes.

"I am here to teach you people something. Something of great importance, that you have been missing out on. Before I tell you this, I must first ask, 'When is the last time you've walked away from Battle Royal Entertainment and have been truly amazed at the strength these men display?'"

Again silence.

"I thought so... And it's not because I believe that my peers are weak... No, in fact many of them are superior to me in all aspects of the art... All that is, except for one... Sure they can come out here and perform amazing displays of strength and dexterity, but they give no means to meaning. The sell themselves short, when they drag a match out or when they pull the plug too soon.

"What I'm saying is my peers lack showmanship, they aren't making the struggle dramatic enough and because of this you aren't being as entertained as you could be. That's where I come in, I can put on a show unlike any you have ever seen. I can make you believe in the power that's shown to you in this ring. I will have each and every one of you walking out of this building in wonderment of the acts performed in this ring. I will have you remember this night and all of the rest of them and thirty years from now, people will talk of my matches and you will remember that night."

With this The Treacherous Stalker turned off the microphone and dropped it as he left the spotlight.

The Treacherous Stalker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum