Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J mysterious... how mysterious hard can u be?

Go down

J mysterious... how mysterious hard can u be? Empty J mysterious... how mysterious hard can u be?

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:29 pm

Terri Holds is seen walking around looking for Tsi around the forest where we could hear a lot of TWOING around the trees. Terri is trying to follow the sounds before stumbling into a open space with trees all around. We could see DoC tossing several body length tree trunks and stones the size of basketball up at something. Terri cleared her throat. DoC seems to be startled and drops one of the stones near Terri, making her jump back.

DoC: Ooops! my bad! I didn't expect company in middle of Tsikenonwaristak's training. Lady how can I help you?

Holds: Yes can you get Tsikenonwaristak down somewhere?

DoC nodded then looked around briefly before smiling wickedly at Terri Holds. Terri seems to be taken aback by DoC's facial expression before yelping as an enormous figure landed feet first behind Terri with a resounding WHOMP! DoC fell on the floor laughing! Tsi smiled briefly and got DoC up.

Holds: That wasn't funny guys! I nearly lost an eye contact! *ahem!* okay Tsi, what are your thoughts on J Mysterious?

Tsi:(through DoC) J Mysterious? how mysterious hard he can be unless he is banking on his stocks to soar through his doors which I'm counting on that. That would be TMP.... Let's see if TMP's investment in J stocks has paid off or not.

Tsi nods and took a deep breath before jumping into the trees as DoC watches him and grins before Terri motioned for the picture to be turned off.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum