Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Match Interview with the Combatant Champion, Chaotic Bliss

2 posters

Go down

Post Match Interview with the Combatant Champion, Chaotic Bliss Empty Post Match Interview with the Combatant Champion, Chaotic Bliss

Post  Chaotic Bliss Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:43 am

<Terri Holds finds Chaotic Bliss standing motionless in a dark corner of the arena staring far off into space>

Terri Holds: Chaotic Bliss!

CB: ......

Terri Holds: Chaotic Bliss... I was hoping to get a few words from you in regards to tonights loss.

>The champ remains completely motionless<

CB: One of many. It seems to be something for which I excel.

Terri Holds: Yes, well........

CB: I have lost a great many matches. >long pause< I have been victorious only once. Yet....

>Chaotic then turns his gaze towards his Championship belt<

CB: Who am I? What will I become? Am I a fluke? A failure? Am I to wander, forever, though the darkness? Or, perhaps.... Could it be within me to rise up, like a phoenix, from the wave of devastation that consumes my soul?

Terri Holds: I umm don't think that I umm....

CB: I know not the answers to these questions. I only know that they eat at me day and night. But the answers are coming... You will discover these answers, as will I, in my next match. It's outcome will decide my fate.

>Chaotic looks away from his belt and gazes directly into Terri's eyes.<

CB: However. Until that time comes. I no longer wish to suffer from the delusion. My delusion of grandeur.

>Chaotic Bliss gently lays the Combatant Championship Title Belt at Terri's feet!!!<

CB: I have done, nothing. I have proven, nothing. I am now... once again... nothing.

>Chaotic Bliss turns and walks away leaving Terri completely speechless and in utter shock at what has just transpired.<
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post Match Interview with the Combatant Champion, Chaotic Bliss Empty Finally

Post  Cso Hardy the ANIMAL Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:38 am

Cso Hardy approaches Terry Holds...He sees the Combatant Championship Belt...He picks it up puts it on his shoulder.......

CSO HARDY:Finally I did I broke his spirit!! I guarantee that hi is not going to rise like a phoenix bird...He is dead...He is nothing!!! I will keep this belt as a prove that I'm better than him!! And I hope That Wing saw this match...and finally I've got my title shot!!!!against this so called Champion!!!!

Cso Hardy walks away with his brother, Bardey...and with the Combatant Championship Belt on his shoulder!!!!!!!!
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL

Back to top Go down