Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

double loss

Go down

double loss Empty double loss

Post  manogre Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:16 am

the lights go down around the arena and the bitter end by placebo starts to play. manogre comes out on crutches shaking his head. The crowd start to boo the two time, losing debutist, as he promisede them so much change to the roster in his coming to battle royal.

Manogre: now I know what a lot of you are thinking. How does a rockstar like manogre, argueably the best thing to leave cobalt flood, come to get himself beaten twice in the same night? I agree with you, it's a bit of a mystery how someone with as much capability struggles to pull off a single win after two matches in a row. I myself am very dissapointed in my performance and assure you that if it wasnt for the injuries i sustained during my first training session in the battle royal gym, the results may have been slightly different.

Im not taking anything away from the guys that beat me, Tsi, well done. I would pat you on the back but my hands may dissolve in all the sweat that pours off you. Pacu, again congratulations, u managed to beat me when i was already tired. Something that did strike me as odd about the matches though was that dispite being beaten, bloodied, and pinned twice, I managed to atract you rock chicks into the arena, and for that I am greatful.

manogre points to a sign held by a gothic looking girl which says "Manchester loves Manogre" and shows a smug smile as to the apreciation.

Manogre: Now why do the rest of you fans not treat me with the same respect that I deserve huh? I see signs for "management planner" and "Mark The Shark" and "squall cloud" and you know what? forget about those guys as I am the one you realy wanna watch! Compared to me these guys are a side show!

the crowd start to boo.

Manogre: now why would you boo me huh? you want more proof that I am capable of being the best here? You dont deserve to see more proof if you're gonna boo!

manogre drops the microphone and starts to stumble to the backstage area on his crutches. Obviously however, being on crutches entails that he takes a long time and the crowd start to laugh.

manogre

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum