Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a challenge please...

2 posters

Go down

a challenge please... Empty a challenge please...

Post  Odysseu5 Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:33 pm

*0dysseu5 makes his way down to the ring, Fort Minor's "Remember the Name" plays over the loudspeaker. he steps gingerly over the crumpled pile of the_undertaker, still laying there recovering from the Trojan Horse that finished the match. He picks up the microphone, taking his time to enjoy the roar of the crowd...*

0- "Well, well, well...so here we are again. Yet again Wing has sent me another chump to beat down. Thats 4 in a row now, and to be realistic, i'm getting bored of throwing these clowns around. So I guess the real question here is when I am going to get a little bit of respect around here?"

*the crowd roars its approval...*

0- "So now I'm going to do something a little out of character. Screw being humble, I think it's about time I start to make a few things happen for myself. Number one, I'm putting out an open invitation for a tag partner. I think it's time that the "wimpact players" and those sissy romanians felt some real pain. Anybody want to help me do it?"

*the crowd is chanting 0dysseu5's name (though a few are definitely booing)*

0- "Number two. I'm putting out an open challenge. Whose going to man up and give me real match? Please god tell me there's someone here brave enough to answer the bell. I think it's time I found myself someone worthy to be in the ring with."

*0dysseu5 tosses the microphone with no respect at the prone figure of the_undertaker, still laying in the middle of the ring, and walks up the ramp backstage to the excited hush of the crowd*

Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

a challenge please... Empty Answering the challenge

Post  Pedro Legend Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:07 pm

Mariachi music begins to play as Odysseu5 about halfway up the entrance ramp...That could only mean one thing...Pedro Legend comes out holding a microphone and the crowd goes into a frenzy!

Pedro signals for the crowd to quiet down.

Pedro Legend: You want a real challenge? I'll take you on next week in the middle of that ring to prove why I should be number 1 contender for Management Planner's title! Get ready to face a "Legend in the Making"!

Pedro Legend raises his hands up to the crowds approval...he walks up to the fans and sees a boy about 8 years old jumping up and down in the front row. He goes up to the boy and takes off one of his masks and gives it to him. The boy smiles and puts it on as Pedro exits up the stage.

Pedro Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

a challenge please... Empty Re: a challenge please...

Post  Odysseu5 Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:22 pm

*0dysseu5 mutters to himself as he watches pedro's little show from just outside the entrance ramp*

0- "pedro, pedro, pedro....when i cast out my bait i didn't expect to get such a big fish right away. this is perfect. you will be just what i need to prove myself to the rest of the BRE. looks like i've bitten off a mouthfull though; might have to fight a little dirty in this one if i want to keep my perfect record..."

*as pedro moves back up the ramp, 0dysseu5 slides down queitly, and quickly steals the mask from the child, who doesn't notice at all. (0dysseu5 is a tricky bastard..)*

0- "never know when this might come in handy..."

*satisfied, 0dysseu5 slips back into the darkness of backstage*

Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

a challenge please... Empty Re: a challenge please...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down