Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Night

2 posters

Go down

Opening Night Empty Opening Night

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:41 pm

SC: Are you serious! Opening night and I'm against Nacho "The Lightning" Libre?! What am I, freaking Battle Royale Entertainment 1 man Border patrol? If its not one sideshow luchador from mexico its another.

shrugs his shoulder

SC: Pedro Legend! Tonight, I will show you, what I do to wastes of space, and people undeserving of roster spots. Here is one of your homeland's precious luchadors, your iconic figures tht give the common folk hope. You will have to watch helplessly as I mangle him so horribly, so punishingly, that when I remove his mask. His face will become somewhat of a new merchandise as a children's mask in your homeland for the "Dio de los Muertos"!

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Opening Night Empty Sending a message

Post  Pedro Legend Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:34 pm

After Squall's match, Pedro Legend's music hits and he comes out with a microphone on the stage.

PL: Congratulations (claps his hands), you beat a luchador that doesn't deserve to share the same ring with us. I will be making my debut in one week and I will show you how to really make a statement. Next week, I will prove to you and my fans why they call me a "Legend in the Making"!

Pedro Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down