Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Management Planner speaks

Go down

The Management Planner speaks Empty The Management Planner speaks

Post  The Management Planner Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:19 pm

The arena is filled with fans, as the lights go out...suddenly, a golden nimbus covers the entire arena. The sound of drums begins, and the fans begin to boo - this can mean only one thing. The Management Planner is coming out to address the fans!

Gold fireworks shoot off the TitanTron, as Planner makes his way to the ring. Man, does he look good! In what is clearly a brand-new Armani suit, Planner strides confidently to the ring, with the World Eternal Championship slung over his shoulder. A few strategic poses later, and Planner grabs a microphone from the ring announcer. The boos are nearly drowning out the Champ’s words…

"You can all shut the hell up! There's not a person in the entire arena who can judge me! I've worked too damn hard, planned too long, and fought to the very depths of my soul to get to where I am today - and you rednecks can't take any of my achievements away from me!

"Monday night was fun - did you enjoy the show? Sure ya did! You all loved seeing me beat The English Bruiser, just like I said I would. I wonder how he feels now, especially after running his mouth off. What an idiot! I really showed him, it's not about how big and tough you are - if you plan your strategy anything is possible. Big tree fall hard eh Bruiser?

"I came into Battle Royal Entertainment last week, and already my plans are being realised. You may have noticed this pretty thing over my shoulder – the World Eternal Championship. All you chumps here tonight had better get used to this gold being round my waist…the General Manager, Wing of Chaos, gave me the belt when I signed – I negotiated it as part of my contract. Now that’s the mark of a smart businessman!

"Before I leave you all to your hotdogs and nachos, I wanna send out a message to all those chumps competing in the Battle Royal and the Tournament for the other two belts. There are several ‘big’ names already announced, but let me tell you something – none of those other superstars are in my league! That’s right baby, Wing of Chaos gave me the belt because he knew I am Perfection Personified – the Ultimate Champ!

"But before you all get back to booing the most intelligent, bravest, and most handsome champ you've ever seen, let me just remind you of something: I am the Champ. And the sole item my agenda for the coming weeks is…to begin my domination of Battle Royal Entertainment. Let the games begin!”

Planner raises the World Eternal Championship above his head as the crowd boos him furiously...

The Management Planner
Admin

Back to top Go down