Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFERNO!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

INFERNO!!!!! Empty INFERNO!!!!!

Post  Cso Hardy the ANIMAL Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:44 pm

Cso Hardy goes up to the ring and grabs a mic:

CSO HARDY:Finally face to face it's over with the small talk it is the time ti show to the world our talent!!!! I certainly don't have to because they already know how good I am but you have to prove that you're place is HERE in this fed..... So Bruiser I hope that you will help me to give to my fans a great show..I don't want a squash match!!!!! YOUR PAIN IS MY PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cso Hardy's entrance music is played and slowly he leaves the ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTUxiwlYwMA
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL

Back to top Go down

Post  The English bruiser Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:50 pm

on the Screen is The English bruiser

The English bruiser: Now Now you're not going anywhere I've got a bone to pic with you. now i see you're saying that i need to find my place in this fed??i don't need to find it!! i found my home........ Hardcore village!! not that populated but i tell you what that army is goin on your ass At broken Walls

Screen turns off Cso hardy leaves
The English bruiser
The English bruiser

http://ccnswrestler.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

INFERNO!!!!! Empty It's not over yet!!!!

Post  Cso Hardy the ANIMAL Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:27 pm

Cso Hardy is shown in his locker room drinking a cup of fine wine:

IT'S NOT OVER YET BRUISER!!! I WILL CRUSH YOU AT THE PPV!!! BE PREPARED I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HELL MEANS!!!!!

Then Cso Hardy grabs his trusty sledgehammer and smashes the camera into tiny pieces!!!!
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL

Back to top Go down

INFERNO!!!!! Empty Re: INFERNO!!!!!

Post  Chaotic Bliss Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:40 pm

CB: Well, Well, Well. This is it. The big fight. To show who is the mightiest of them all. I wish you both luck in the up coming fight and I leave you with a few words of wisdom for you to consider when staring across the ring at the other.

CB: May your lust for blood engulf you body and soul. He is mocking you. Let the ripping and tearing of they're flesh, the snapping of they're bones fill you with joy. He mocks you. Take pleasure in that which you destroy. You are less than nothing in his eyes. Never leave your opponent standing.

CB: Yes. That would amuse me. That would amuse me greatly.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy the ANIMAL Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:25 am

Cso Hardy it's in his Castle in Transylvania watching CB's comment:

CSO HARDY: Don't worry I will destroy the English Boy he's nothing compare to me or you, you already prove yourself...you're the champ..but don't forget nothing is sure in life... After I take care of the BOY and Witcher I come after your title..I hope you will retain it until then!!!! R.I.P. YOUR PAIN IS MY PLEASURE!!!!!

Cso Hardy Brings His Thumb To His Troath Cutting His Troath And Spitting Blood On The Camera
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL

Back to top Go down

Post  bardey Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:14 pm

bardey the pain..a true romanian who has been breeded for total anihilation laughs at the sight of theire conversation.Cso Hardy it's in his Castle in Transylvania u say..hmmm..a brother of mine Shocked how can it be?maybe were not so different after all.a evil grin appeares Twisted Evil no..its impossible..a sadistic being like me cannot have a brother Razz or maybe..i should check the familly documents..maybe they really exists..THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION affraid
bardey
bardey

Back to top Go down

INFERNO!!!!! Empty Friend or Foe, bardey????

Post  Cso Hardy the ANIMAL Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:44 pm

CSO HARDY: My uncle, Dracula told me when I was a little boy that maybe I have a twin brother since then I was trying to get to know my brother...and I hope that I find him...So I have only one question for ya!!! FRIEND or FOE!!!!!! Soon the tag team division will start and I need a partner!!!!!
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL

Back to top Go down

INFERNO!!!!! Empty bardey the pain..

Post  Chaotic Bliss Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:34 pm

"bardey the pain.."

CB: Indeed you are. My question is who are you and what hole did you crawl out of? On second thought....I really don't care.

<laughs>

CB: Moving right along. Hardy! I have been watching you and I have liked what I've seen, thus far. You mentioned the Tag Titles. One way or another I will be one half of the Tag Team Champions. YOU, Hardy are my first choice as tag partner. It seems that "bardey the pain.." was thinking the same thing, and thats fine. But brother?

<snickers>

CB: The Bardy and Hardy Brothers?!?!? HAHAHAHA! Just the sound of it alone leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But the choice is yours. Keep in mind that my offer comes with the condition that you put down the English Boozer like the dog he is. If you loose this Inferno Match......then don't even bother.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

INFERNO!!!!! Empty It's done!!!

Post  Cso Hardy the ANIMAL Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:09 am

CSO HARDY: Bliss don't worry the English Boy is terminated just as we speak. You don't have to worry at all I will be victorious....... And after the PPv you and my Bro will get my answer...I will choose a tag partner....just relax.....
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL

Back to top Go down

Post  bardey Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:22 am

Chaotic Bliss wrote:"bardey the pain.."

CB: Indeed you are. My question is who are you and what hole did you crawl out of? On second thought....I really don't care.

<laughs>

Your laugh is almoust as stupid as your costume.I would love to say that the hole from where i came from was your momma..but even I..a hellbringer..cannot withstand such horror.The simple fact that ur mother has a soul torments my mind.And..in other change of thouths ..how can a filfthy corpse like that procreate..who was the dumb love u called dad?jesus..i will make you a top priority.what do i mean? u are not worthy to live on this planet..i will throw you down the bottomless pit u call momy's *****..an there will u lay..battered..broken..for the rest of ur pittyfull life Twisted Evil

And so it will be..

Last edited by The Management Planner on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : offensive material...)
bardey
bardey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 pm

CB: Well Bardy. I don't feel like I even have to make a retort to your previous statements. Just the fact that you came at me with yo mamma jokes straight out of grade school. I believe that you have made your intellect, mentality, and disposition very clear to everyone in the BRE. Don't be surprised if I don't even bother to respond to any of your future ridiculous tantrums.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  bardey Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:53 pm

U no good punk,first of all ..LEARN HOW TO READ.You were talking to me about grade school Twisted Evil .In hell we have no grade schools,nore do we need one Evil or Very Mad U have made fun of my name..and i cannot allow that.I PROMISE u that from this moment this is very personal, i will make u remember my name king Fancy words for an arse like u..but..u know what? In wrestling there are champions and there are loosers...so cindyrella..let me inform u that im gonna become ..even if u like me or not...i WILL become one of the top dogs in the fed!

And so it will be..

@my romanian friend..hope u will accept my peace offer.Those like us got to stick toghether What a Face
bardey
bardey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum