Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival

2 posters

Go down

The Arrival Empty The Arrival

Post  Libertyrock Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:42 pm

~*~ Lamb Of God's Omerta is heard over the speakers as this video plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjkA-DkF-98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjkA-DkF-98 Liberty Rock comes out and climbs into the ring Some fans seemed shocked while others are baffeled as to why they had no idea that he was Joining B.R.E (Silly SMARKS cant know everything). He ask for a Mic and then signals for his music to get Cut~*~

LR: Good Evening everyone.
~*~Crowd Erupts~*~
LR: Well I know this is a rather huge surprise for everyone as you can tell I am one of the Newest Acquisitions for the B.R.E. It was time to seek out some fresh blood as well as get re acquainted with some old friends.
~*~the crowd begins to calm down to make sure they can hear every word~*~
LR: Well it seems that Our GM W.O.C. does not waste anytime when it comes to getting people to work. Im all lined up for my first match against................. Hold on folks ~*~pulls a piece of paper from his pocket a reads it~*~ Apparently its against a movie Snack Man Nachos really do sound good right now. ~*~He signals to the vedor to bring him some nachos with Extra cheese and Jalepenos he eats a few then continues speaking~*~
LR: Oh please excuse me everyone I didnt eat on the plane. Now where was I oh yes Nacho Bel Grande or whatever your name is. It seems we have a Match at the PPV No worries though you see it will be a quick little painless match. For me at least. You on the other hand i can foresee tapping out to the 4 Shooter like so many in the past have. But dont worry for you see It has happened all before and it will happen again.
~*~he picks up his nachos and eats a few more~*~
LR:Now comes another piece of info for those of you who dont know yet my brother "jumped ship" with me as well. And Well The Impact Players are here to dominate wether in singles or tag we will be a force to be reckoned with. But with the lack of Tag Gold here....
~*~Liberty is cut off As His Brothers Music hits Soma makes his way down to the ring with a brief case~*~
LR:What the Hell is that bro?
Soma:Well when we left CFWA i brought a surprise. ~*~he opens it and inside is the stolen CFWA Tag Titles only they have CFWA Etched out With B.R.E on them~*~ Besides I Only took what should be rightfully ours~*~the camera instantly blur the image of the belts (like they did with ric flair when he had the wcw title in then WWF in the 90's)~*~
LR: Well it looks like we just crowned ourselves Provisional Tag champs hahahahahaha.
~*~the impact players music hits and they walk out with the belts on there waist~*~

Libertyrock

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Empty Re: The Arrival

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:44 pm

watches the spectacle and mutters to himself

SC: The belt that Pedro cost us... and they have the nerve to bring it here, and dangle it in front of my face...

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down