Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend no more

2 posters

Go down

Legend no more Empty Legend no more

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Talking with Pedro after the show

SC: You think that's it? That that was the match, you haven't seen nothing yet Pedro.

SC: That draw was a mockery of wrestling. That ref clearly called the match way too soon. Its a pity too. You were losing, even despite my apparent lingering effects of your treacherous poisoning. PPV though, shall come soon, and there we will meet again.

SC: I enjoyed your match with Wing of Chaos. It was most fortunate that I caught it. An eye for an eye chum. An eye for an eye. However, I pay my debts back in double. You can dance and laugh and eat as many burritos as you want... Its alllllll good. Cause we will meet again at PPV, oh yes, and when we meet I'm going to be completely healthy, and all the water in Mexico won't help you

SC: For far too long you've been neglectful of responsibility, you have been lazy, and you have been dead weight everywhere you go! I'd throw you over the border back where you belong but your country probably rejoices the fact that you're no longer there as a celebration or holiday! You cost us the tag titles, you cost me the tournament here, you probably cost the government in taxes. Don't write checks with your mouth that your *** can't cash. I came here to Battle Royale, to be rid of you. You and your horrible taste in music, your greasy food, and your disgusting, sweaty, smelly, funky old mask!

SC: I can't think I'm the only one who shows disdain when you dance around the hallways blaring your mariachi. You might as well walk around shaking maracas and banging bongos. Clowns like you need to stick with sideshow attractions and entertaining children birthday parties.

SC: Oh the borders are open these days indeed my friend. The borders are way open! But its not the US border, or any other border that you cross... but I shall personally see fit, to send you across the border to Hell. I won't fall for any of your cheap tricks no more. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. PPV. Mexican Steel Cage match. You.pokes Pedro Legend on the chest abruptly Me. The cage and hell's coming with me. and with that Squall Cloud pushes past Pedro legend, and spits in disgust along the way. His footsteps echo across as he fades down the corridor

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Legend no more Empty Time to put up or shut up...

Post  Pedro Legend Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 am

Pedro Legend: Hey Squall! (Pedro yells as he leaves) (catches up to him)
(Looks him dead in the eye)
Pedro Legend: I'm getting real tired of you constantly berating me and involving yourself in my business. You know damn well that I would have beat you if Wing didn't interfere! My goal was to win that gold but you took that away from me! That will come to an end at the PPV! If it were my way I would make you my ***** right now! Unfortunately Wing told me the match would be off if there was any physical contact before Saturday.
(Pedro's tone changes)
Pedro Legend: Speaking of Wing...I know you have some sort of collusion between yourself and Squall. That's fine! I'll take him out then I'm moving my sights to you!
(A look of joy spreads across Pedro's face)
PL: Mexican Steel Cage match? That seems right up my alley! I can used any weapon to maim you and it's all legal! The cage will prevent any inference and we can settle this issue once and for all. If i'm going to hell then you are coming with me! Don't even think of setting foot in the ring unless you know what you are getting yourself into. You have made the mistake of making this personal! Something you shouldn't have done, now I don't care much about winning the match but taking you out! There is only room for one of us in the BRE and that's me! Your legacy will be tarnished at the PPV! Mark my words!

Pedro Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down