Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breaking the silence...

Go down

breaking the silence... Empty breaking the silence...

Post  Odysseu5 Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 am

*camera zooms in on 0dysseu5, washing the blood off his hands from his last match; sarah comes into focus, intently watching the enigmatic superstar, patiently waiting for him to finish before starting the interview*

sarah- "0dysseu5, the viewers have been wanting to know- who are you and what are your plans for the BRE?"

0dysseu5- "If your viewers haven't figured it out yet, then they probably never will. I'm the guy who is content to sit in the background and listen to all these other fools run their mouths, listen to all their excuses and alibis for why they can't win. I'm not here to make friends or enemies, i'm here to win."

sarah- "well with a 3-0 record you have definitely lived up to your goal. any thoughts on the gm's possible plans for a wrestler of your pedigree?"

0dysseu5- "if wing has any sense, he already knows what i want. as satisfying as it has been to slam around these chumps he keeps throwing at me, i think its time he gave me some real respect. i'm sick of watching that little ninja prance around with his belt like he earned it. i think its almost time that it was transferred over to someone who might actually be able to defend it in a fight, someone who looks just a little more like me..."

sarah- "so should our viewers take it that you are calling out a challenge?"

0dysseu5- "your viewers can think whatever they want. just give me 5 minutes in the ring with that pansy and i'll show you what a real champion looks like. i can assure you it wont be the ninja crumpled up in a bloody heap in the corner. i have to say sarah; i'm bored of you now. run along back to the manager now and let him know that he has the chance to let a real man hold a belt in this fed."

*0dysseu5 shoos sarah away with a wave of his hand..."

Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum