Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I shouldn't be registered here..

3 posters

Go down

I know I shouldn't be registered here.. Empty I know I shouldn't be registered here..

Post  ThePhiladelphiaPhighter Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:27 pm

But I wanted to come and ask for a contract.
On Friday I am going to ask for a breech from my current contract and I would like to know if I could get a spot on this roster, as I actually know a couple of people on this roster and it looks as if I can have some fun here.
-TPP

EDIT:
I know it's illegal to get recruited - or whatever it is while under a contract. I know I shouldn't be registered here. I just wanted to inform Wing that I wanted to speak to him about a contract after mine ends.

Last edited by ThePhiladelphiaPhighter on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThePhiladelphiaPhighter

Back to top Go down

I know I shouldn't be registered here.. Empty Re: I know I shouldn't be registered here..

Post  The Management Planner Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:34 pm

That's a decision for Wing to make.

But I can tell you that it is against TWG rules to seek a contract with a federation whilst still under contract with another one.

The Management Planner
Admin

Back to top Go down

I know I shouldn't be registered here.. Empty Re: I know I shouldn't be registered here..

Post  The Management Planner Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:39 pm

The Management Planner wrote:But I can tell you that it is against TWG rules to seek a contract with a federation whilst still under contract with another one.

13. Can I be in more than 1 roster at once?

NO! You can only be in one roster for the length of your contract. You cannot start looking around to join other federations when you already have a deal... this is regarded as cheating in many ways, and GM's are actually demoted from their status if they try and talk to players who already have contracts elsewhere! Dont do it folks!!!

The Management Planner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhiladelphiaPhighter Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:43 pm

See your second post in the former CFWA members?

That's what I meant.

ThePhiladelphiaPhighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:25 am

ThePhiladelphiaPhighter wrote:See your second post in the former CFWA members?

That's what I meant.

then come back when you're free

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 am

What I meant was that it works both ways with fed contracts - GMs are not allowed to 'poach' other wrestlers, and wrestlers are not allowed to approach other GMs.

Anyway, ditto what Squall Cloud said.

The Management Planner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum