Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASHES TO ASHES DUST TO DUST

3 posters

Go down

ASHES TO ASHES         DUST TO DUST Empty ASHES TO ASHES DUST TO DUST

Post  Chaotic Bliss Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:43 pm

<The Management Planner is in mid speech, suddenly:>

<Chaotic Bliss's music begins to play as he makes his way ringside.>

<Grabbing the mic from Planners hand.>

CB: My apologies Management Planner, but I have something important to say.

<The Management Planner appears to be extremely annoyed. However it seems that he will allow Chaotic Bliss to speak.>

CB: I would like to start off by congratulating CSO Hardy on his recent string of victories. That being said, nothing lasts forever. With each passing moment, the end of your recent winning streak draws near. For when next we meet, I will pick you apart. Bit by bit and piece by piece I will tear the flesh from your bones. YOU WILL BEG FOR MERCY. However you will receive none.

I WILL LEAVE YOU IN TORPOR!!!

<The arena suddenly goes black as lightning strikes each of the ring posts!>

<When the lights come back on......Chaotic Bliss is gone.>

Last edited by Chaotic Bliss on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  The English bruiser Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 am

The English bruiser walks out with a strange look on his face

The English bruiser: DAMN! Well im here again my tag partner dissapered cso and bardy hiding away in some knock up house...But to more important any news i lost but thats not it! For the first time ever Bardy verses THE ENGLISH BRUISER!!

Crowd cheer in delight

The English bruiser: yeah yeah i know if have the guts come out in this ring up to MY face and accept!
The English bruiser
The English bruiser

http://ccnswrestler.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

ASHES TO ASHES         DUST TO DUST Empty Ohh the Horror!!!!

Post  Cso Hardy the ANIMAL Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:56 am

Cso Hardy is shown on a rooftop somewhere in London....it's a windy day..... He is holding in his hands a small white pigeon....

CSO HARDY: Last night my demons visited me again they shown me the horror that faces the mankind......you see I could care less and you know why??? Because my biggest problem is to DEFEAT CRUSH even BRAKE your SOUL!!!! Now I see that you can't understand that my winning streak it's not lucky.....The demons helped me to defeat all my opponents!!!!! You have to understand that I'm very dangerous man I'm unstable mentally....you can't reason with me..... Only my brother BARDEY and my uncle DRACULA can understand me........

Cso Hardy slowly twists the pigeons neck.....taking the last breathe out of his innocent body
CSO HARDY:It's that easy to kill a living thing...Now CB what do you think....how easy ito will be to Kill your SOUL????
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL
Cso Hardy the ANIMAL

Back to top Go down

Post  The English bruiser Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:35 am

The English bruiser: Ok ok i did'nt ask you for your lifes story is he going to accept or not! I want me beer!
The English bruiser
The English bruiser

http://ccnswrestler.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

ASHES TO ASHES         DUST TO DUST Empty Re: ASHES TO ASHES DUST TO DUST

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum