Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

manogre wants a match

3 posters

Go down

manogre wants a match Empty manogre wants a match

Post  manogre Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:57 pm

The lights go down around the arena and the bitter end by placebo starts to play. Manogre storms from the back and down to the ring holding a microphone in one hand shouting "stop the music stop the music!"

The crowd begin chanting you suck, which is preceded with manogre telling them to get lost. This creates a wave of boos

"I have been here for a few days and I want to know whether anyone here is man enough to accept my challenge for a match this coming week! As the biggest arival here I expect most of you rock-wimps to back down from my challenge, which is fine as I only need one oponent to beat one-two-three. Who want to take me up on it!"

manogre

Back to top Go down

manogre wants a match Empty Re: manogre wants a match

Post  somahkawahho Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 pm

People of the Sun hits the pa system and Somahkawahho appears on the jumbo tron...

Soma--You want a match there Manogre.....Well I will gladly accept your little challenge....after i finish with elodor bloodmane you will be next on my list!!!!!!!!! Just let you know I plan on showing you what the true meaning of the Apache Nightmare means!!!!!!

Somahkawahho looks into the camera and blows a huge cloud of smoke into it as the screen goes black!

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:00 am

After a while, The Xecutioner comes out onto the entrance ramp.

X: So I just heard what SOma said and he wants to fight you after hes dealt with Elodor. So before you face him, I will accept your challenge. See if you can handle me in a one fall match because I am not afraid of your challenge.

The Xecutioner drops the microphone and leaves the stage.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down