Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Saturday Night, ...

2 posters

Go down

After Saturday Night, ... Empty After Saturday Night, ...

Post  The Treacherous Stalker Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:53 am

The lights dim and a spotlight hits the entrance ramp. The Treacherous Stalker appears from behind the curtain, dragging behind him an oversized arm chair. He pulls this into the spotlight and sits facing the ring. Without saying a word he raises his arms for silence.

He waits a moment before the din dies down and then calmly begins to speak. "Fans of Battle Royale Entertainment, it seems that last nights match, between Mark the Shark and I, has upheld my promise."

An uproar is his response, a cacophony of cheers and boo's fill the stadium. And he waits again until it dies down.

"The match lasted nearly 4 min. and neither I nor my opponent could best the other. So I would like to formally congratulate Mark for his good show. Secondly, I would like to thank all of those in attendance, you gave both of us reason to strive on. And now I take my leave."

With this he stands up and exits through the curtains.

The Treacherous Stalker

Back to top Go down

After Saturday Night, ... Empty Re: After Saturday Night, ...

Post  somahkawahho Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Somahkawahho's music hits and the crowd begins to go nuts!!!!!!!!!!! Somahkawahho appears from behind the curtain and stops the Treacherous Stalker in his tracks.....

Soma--- Where do you think your going there buddy?

Stalker-- Move out of the way Somahkawahho!!!!!!!

Soma-- I think not my dear friend... I wanted to come out here and talk to you for a few moments before you leave the arena for the night... Now really I just wanted to welcome you to the B.R.E.. I have seen you in action outside of the other night, And I know you will be a great addition to this federation. So that is why I came out here to let you know. If you ever needed anything thing just call on the Impact Players.. We will be here for you anytime your in need. So do not be scared to give us a call if you need some help!!!!...

The Treacherous Stalker just looks at Somahkawahho and shakes his head and heads back to the locker room.......

Soma--OK that went well... So everyone else in the B.R.E just to fair warn you if you mess with The Treacherous Stalker .. You will have to deal with the Impact Players as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somahkawahho drops the microphone as his music hits and he heads back to the locker room

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down