Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Nightmare arrives

2 posters

Go down

Apache Nightmare arrives Empty Apache Nightmare arrives

Post  somahkawahho Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:33 am

A random car pulls up to the back of the arena and a strange but familiar face appears from out of the car. Its Somahkawahho the Apache Nightmare. He gets up out of the car and begins to strech as if he has not streched in his life before. Liberty Rock walks out of the back of the arena to met him.

Liberty-- Hello brother.. Welcome to the B.R.E. i hope you are ready for some real competition..

Somahawahho--Thankyou im glad to be here... And yes i am ready for some real competition. I was tired of the weak competition in the CWFA. I was also tired of the way it was ran. But now it is time for a new begining. And i am here to prove to everyone here that I am a force to be reckon with. So i hope everyone here is ready for the Apache Nightmare!!!

Liberty Rock and Somahkawahho head into the arena to introduce Somahkawahho to everyone..

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Apache Nightmare arrives Empty Re: Apache Nightmare arrives

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:47 pm

SC: I hope you don't drive here too often... Some crazy S.O.B. blew up some guys car in the lot not too long ago.

recaps the incident to the new arrivals https://battleroyale.forumotion.net/role-playing-central-f6/the-english-bruiser-blows-up-cso-hardy-s-car-t32.htm

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down