Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat Booker speaks

2 posters

Go down

Pat Booker speaks Empty Pat Booker speaks

Post  Serious Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:54 am

Pat Booker stands in the center of the ring with a microphone, this is the first time we have seen him. He is 6'2" 237lbs average looking man.

Pat Booker
Hello everyone, I'm SERIOUS Pat Booker! I wanted to come out here and let everyone know I welcome any challenge and I'm looking to climb the ladder of success here at the BRE! I know where I am in this federation, I know I'm young and have not had a televised match yet. I know losing some matches will happen before I win some. I also know how to throw down and fight! I have no fear and I have the heart of a champion, all I need now is some experience. If there's anyone on the roster who'd like to step in the ring with SERIOUS, please let me know. I'm ready for anyone.

J Mysterio please continue

Serious

Back to top Go down

Pat Booker speaks Empty Re: Pat Booker speaks

Post  J Mysterio Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 pm

J Mysterio's music hits and he walks to the ramp with a mic:

"So your looking for a challange to give you some experience well "SERIOUS" I'll give you more than experience, I'll give you the match of your life"

*Crowd go wild at the thought of Mysterio beating his opponent to near death*

"I don't just want a normal match, I'm challangeing you to a last man standing match better start training........Seriously!!!!!"

J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Serious Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:41 pm

Pat stands in the ring and smiles thinking about his retort.

"I got to start somewhere...LMS match, I could beat anyone if the world were set up that way, game on!"

Serious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down