Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for the Debut

2 posters

Go down

Time for the Debut Empty Time for the Debut

Post  somahkawahho Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:07 am

::CJ is seen walking through the back with a camera man and a mic in her hand. She stops a couple of people and ask them if they have seen Somahkawahho anywheres, But no one seems to know where he is. A few moments go by and CJ see's Liberty Rock comming out of on of the locker rooms.

CJ-- Have you seen you brother Liberty? I need to ask him a few questions about his debut match here in the B.R.E. .

Liberty-- Yea he is in there... But if you dont want to engulfed by smoke you might want to wait a minute.

CJ-- What do you mean Liberty?

Liberty-- He is doing his daily ritual right now. So you might want to give a couple of minutes.

CJ-- Oh ok....Thanks

Liberty-- Your welcome

CJ and the camera man sit outside of the locker room from what seems to be an enternity. CJ begins to get annoyed and begins to knock on the door and after no ansewer she opens the door. The door opens and a huge cloud of smoke bellows out of the door. CJ and the camera man take a step back because the smoke is so thick that the camera starts to fog up.

CJ-- Somahkawahho are you in here?

A few seconds go by and Somahkawahho appears from the back of the locker room with the stolen CWFA tag titles drapped around one of his shoulders.

Soma-- Yes I am right here, How can i help you CJ?

CJ-- I wanted to know if i could get a few words with you about your debut match here in the B.R.E ?.

Soma-- Sure go ahead and ask away

CJ-- First is that one of the stolen tag title belts?

Soma-- But of course it is.. We made a statment to that horrible federation right before we left and took what was rightfully ours. We went through alot of crap there so we did what we had to do. Anything else you want to know about these belts?

CJ-- No that is all for now ,but im pretty sure at some point in the near future it will be a topic to bring up again. Well onto your debut match here in the B.R.E. You face Havoc in your first match.. How do you think you match up against him?

Soma-- Well from I seen so far that this so called Havoc guy is not going to be much of a challenge. Since he has joined the B.R.E no one has heard from him or even seen him. So this should be a interesting debut match for me. It will be like fighting a mystery guy. Like the invisible man from Cheech and Chong "Sweet Dreams". But the outcome will be alot different. I wont let my guard down at all. I have trained to hard to let some no name guy take advantage of me. So I guess when the bell rings on that night Havoc along with the rest of the B.R.E will finally find out what the Apache Nightmare came here for to kick ass and take names!!!

CJ--Some very strong words there Somahkawahho.. I hope you will back all what you said up.

Soma-- Come on now CJ .. You have seen my wrestle before and so has some of the people here in the B.R.E.. But now it is time to show everyone else here what I can do and what I am about. So do not say dumb stuff like that to me..

CJ--Sorry about that I just figured that I would make a little comment. I didnt think you would get mad about it. Anway it seems that Squall Cloud and Pedro are both kinda upset that you and Liberty brought those titles here.. Have anything to say about?

Soma-- All I have to say to them is this COME GET SOME!!!!! . The Impact Players are waiting for you two to step up to the plate. If your man enough to try to take them from us then come and try we will be waiting.. But Cj you and the camera man need to leave I have some business to attend to.

CJ--Thank you for your time Somahkawahho good luck in your match.

Soma--Yea whatever now leave!!!!!

CJ and the camera man leave the locker room and Somahkawahho goes back to doing what he was doing before the interview...

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Time for the Debut Empty Re: Time for the Debut

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:23 am

CRASH! Thud

SC: Mua-hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Sounds of a Motorcycle peeling out

A Brick with a note attached to it had been thrown through the window

"Somahkawahho... Liberty Rock... I hope that you two have prepared well, as I'll be taking those belts from you again, and this time Pedro won't be there to fumble them away."

Last edited by Mr. Squall Cloud on Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to Quote my note)

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down