Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Management Planner has an announcement to make...

2 posters

Go down

The Management Planner has an announcement to make... Empty The Management Planner has an announcement to make...

Post  The Management Planner Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 pm

The Management Planner's music hits the arena, and the World Eternal Champ makes his way to the ring. He looks quite pleased with himself - has he made a fortune on the NASDAQ?

"Ladies and gentlemen; boys and girls; foreigners; madmen; and especially The Impact Players...you will all have noticed that last week I put out an open invitation to the other 'superstars' of the BRE to fight me. Not one person took up the challenge! There's an obvious lack of balls in this federation - and I mean to put an end to that.

"Allow me to introduce to you all my new business associate - one half of The Stock Traders - a man who has the courage and conviction to take on all-comers in the BRE!"

Music hits once more as Planner looks on with a smile on his face...who is this coming down to the ring?

Planner's mystery partner climbs through the ropes and shakes Planner's hand...

"Ladies and gentlemen, earlier tonight I concluded two business deals - this is the first, and I'll come to the second later. These deals have cost me a total of $2.5m. You know The Management Planner means business when he spends his own cash!

"My new associate, J Mysterio - I'll allow him to talk to you all in a minute - will be my new tag team partner. The Stock Traders are gonna buy their way to the top of the tag team division!

"J Mysterio is a superstar in the making. He's got what it takes to be a major player in this federation. And he'll be in my corner, every night - and I in his - together, we will take care of business!

"As for my second business deal, I've decided to announce that at another time - you rednecks don't deserve to have the World Eternal Champion even appear before you, never mind actually talk to you!

"One other thing before I leave - I have come to an agreement with Wing of Chaos, the BRE's General Manager. He was too scared to face me like a man, so I blackmailed him into acceding to my demands. First - myself and J Mysterio will have singles matches this week - I will face Pedro Legend, and Mysterio will face an opponent of Wing's choosing.

"Second - next Tuesday night will see the debut of The Stock Traders in tag team action - and we'll face none other than Euro Boy and Euro Girl! And with that, peasants, I'll pass the baton to my counterpart..."

(Planner whispers to Mysterio)

"Hey J - say everything I told you to say and you'll get your money, okay? You do as you're told and you'll go a long way with me!"

Planner hands the mic over to Mysterio. What is he going to say to the fans - this is the biggest day of his life!

The Management Planner
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Management Planner has an announcement to make... Empty Re: The Management Planner has an announcement to make...

Post  J Mysterio Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:16 am

J Mysterio takes the mic from TMP.

"Thanks, now onto the subject of Euro Boy and Euro Girl,what were you thinking when you agreed to a match with The Stock Traders?! Me and The Management Planner will put you out of business! My match with an opponent of Wing's choice well...I don't care who it is.It can be anyone Wing. Make your mind up."

J Mysterio hands the mic back.

J Mysterio

Back to top Go down