Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Management Planner is not happy...

Go down

The Management Planner is not happy... Empty The Management Planner is not happy...

Post  The Management Planner Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:31 pm

The Management Planner is giving a presentation to the Executive Board, all of whom are shouting at him...

"Gentlemen, Gentlemen! I realise I have some explaining to do. None of you here are paying me to get beat in Battle Royal Entertainment. But I think you're all overlooking the positives.

"I may have lost to Wing of Chaos- but the war is far from over. We all knew that the moment the GM returned he would demand his rematch. Well he got it alright - after I had already fought and won my scheduled match! I was undefeated in four matches before he cheated me out of my streak!

"The General Manager is a coward, hiding behind his power - if he has an ounce of decency or honour in him he will give me a rematch, to prove that I am better than him! Just watch though...he won't have the courage to face off against Perfection Personified again, especially if I have time to prepare!"

The Board settles down somewhat after seeing that Planner is still fully focused on his wrestling career - after all, he has been working hard lately...

"Now you may have seen that I'm scheduled to defend my title against Angel de la Muerte at the PPV; do not worry gentlemen, I have a plan in place to defeat this guy, despite his obvious strengths. And let's be honest - he doesn't have a brain! He never opens his mouth! Well I'm gonna prepare myself in a similar way, and let my talent do the talkin'!

"Gentlemen, my plan is simple. Victory or bust. And the thing about my plans is - 60% of the time, they work EVERY TIME! Angel de la Muerte is going down - just as I've planned. Meeting over!"

The Management Planner leaves the Boardroom to cheers and lots of back-slaps...

The Management Planner
Admin

Back to top Go down