Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Management Planner calls out the entire BRE!

Go down

The Management Planner calls out the entire BRE! Empty The Management Planner calls out the entire BRE!

Post  The Management Planner Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 pm

The Boardroom is standing room only, as the Chairman of the Board has gathered all his company’s employees together for a ‘special announcement’. Rumours abound that The Management Planner has received a new contract...what does the Chairman have to say?

“Ladies and Gentlemen – quiet please! Hush!

“We should all be deeply honoured to be here today, in the presence of such boundless talent. There stands in our midst one person who above all else is destined for true greatness. Allow me to elaborate.

"This person has achieved more than anyone in our company could possibly imagine – he has combined his highly successful business career with his own personal ambition...to become a wrestling champion.

"This great individual has already delivered on his promise - he entered his secondary profession as a lowly rookie of the Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance, and rose all the way to the top of that federation. He won both the CFWA Tsunami Championship and the CFWA Heavyweight Championship in less than six months!

“I would like to announce, here before you all now, that The Management Planner has left the CFWA in search of greater challenges!"

The room erupts in shock – Planner is the hero of all the company’s employees, and they were beginning to enjoy his title reign as much as he was.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I can proudly inform you that our Golden Child, The Management Planner, has become the newest member of Battle Royal Entertainment! And so, without further ado, allow me to introduce your hero, your idol - your Management Planner!

Planner makes his way through the crowd, shaking hands with his colleagues as he passes through. He takes up his allotted position next to the Chairman.

“I know you will do us all proud my friend - now I shall step aside and allow you to explain this sudden career change."

With that, the Chairman steps to the side of the room, allowing Planner the platform to address his colleagues.

“I know how shocked you all are - that's the way I roll! The CFWA was too easy a place to win titles; you all saw how I ploughed my way through the competition, when all it needed was a bit of careful planning.

"I am hoping that this new federation, Battle Royal Entertainment, is a bigger challenge. The GM, Wing of Chaos, gave me a good contract - for which I thank him - and I am now going to go out and prove to everyone just why I am Perfection Personified!

“I've been looking at the other wrestlers on the roster, and I have to say I'm not impressed. Angel de la Muerte I have come across before - he'll need his angel wings to fly the hell out of my way, otherwise he's gonna get Audited!

"Besides that, there's a 'Canadian Warrior'. Ha! What's he gonna hit me with, a hockey stick? I've got the perfect riposte for that - a P45.

"And there's some guy called 'The Butcher'. I'm gonna make mincemeat outta him. Haha!!!

The crowd laughs with Planner, seeing that he is having the time of his life. How does this man compete week-in, week-out, yet still manage to look so refined?

“Now, my agenda for the coming weeks. The first season of Battle Royal Entertainment is fast approaching; I need to be ready. I will be off to the Bahamas shortly with my trainer, Tits McGee, for some 'personal reflection time', if you know what I mean. When I return, I will decide who is to be the first name on my agenda.

“In the meantime - Ladies, Gentlemen, Chairman – I issue an invitational challenge. Anyone who thinks they have what it takes to beat the Legend Killer, bring it on!"

Planner weaves his way through the Boardroom crowd, drawing admiring glances from all the women - you can tell that Planner is feeling mighty happy with himself. He stops to punch the work experience kid square on the nose for touching his suit, and makes his way back to his office - and the delightful Tits McGee! Planner enters his office, shuts the door, locks the bolt and drops the blinds...

The Management Planner
Admin

Back to top Go down