Battle Royal Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Management Planner is prepared for The English Bruiser...

2 posters

Go down

The Management Planner is prepared for The English Bruiser... Empty The Management Planner is prepared for The English Bruiser...

Post  The Management Planner Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:51 pm

The Management Planner is taking a walk around the office, when a BRE interviewer espies the CFWA Champ…

Interviewer: “Excuse me, Planner – can I ask you a couple of questions?”

Planner: “Who in the blue hell are you?”

Interviewer: “Well…I’m no-one important…I just get paid to interview the superstars of Battle Royal Entertainment.”

Planner: “Really? Is that so? Then why the hell have I never seen you before? I'm the biggest star in the federation, you should be following me around night and day! You know what you gotta do son?”

Interviewer: “No, what’s that?”

Planner:
“Beg my forgiveness! Down on your knees boy! And stay there! I don’t wanna hear another peep outta you!”

The rather frightened interviewer cowers down on his knees as Planner grabs his mic and stares into the camera.

Planner: “While I’m here, I may as well send a message to that ‘nincompoop’ The English Bruiser. Bruiser! We're both new around here – perhaps you’ve not realised just how huge a mistake you’ve made? You came into the fed and spouted off some unimpressive gibberish - but you had better believe you’re in for a bad time. I’m gonna take you to pieces, bit-by-bit. You think William Wallace suffered in that great movie Braveheart? You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

“And for all those idiots who have no knowledge of English history, allow me to educate you all with some of England's most celebrated names of yore. Lord Nelson. Lord Beaverbrook. Sir Winston Churchill. Sir Anthony Eden. Clement Atlee. Henry Cooper. Lady Diana. Maggie Thatcher. Maggie Thatcher! Your boy is going to take one hell of a beating! One hell of a beating!

“My BRE debut is only one night away Bruiser – I’m ready. Are you? Guess we’ll have to see huh? Wing of Chaos brought me into the BRE to showcase my talents - you're going to see first-hand what it feels like to get Audited by the Management Planner. Prepare to get your P45!

And just remember this: when you step into a fight with Perfection Personified - me - there’s no way out. You can’t hide from me Bruiser. You’re going down…just as I’ve planned!”

Planner throws the mic at the interviewer and storms off. What has The English Bruiser let himself in for?

The Management Planner
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Management Planner is prepared for The English Bruiser... Empty Re: The Management Planner is prepared for The English Bruiser...

Post  Mr. Squall Cloud Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm

The Management Planner wrote:I'm the biggest star in the federation, you should be following me around night and day!

SC: Hahahaha, He's got jokes now too! I love this guy!

Mr. Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down